Sevenoaks District Council are looking for a Commercial Vehicle Fitter
Based at our Dunbrik Depot in Sundridge
Salary: £27,608.00 - £30,245.00 + Overtime
Access to exclusive rewards, benefits & discounts 27 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays + excellent pension, all PPE supplied.
Working hours 37 Hours per week:
Mon-Thu: 07:30 – 15:30
Fri: 07:30 – 15:00
Commercial Vehicle Fitter role involves:
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles, fault finding.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Required for this Commercial Vehicle Fitter role:
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- Diagnostic Experience
- Expected to supply your own comprehensive tool kit
- Flexible and enthusiastic team player approach to working hours and conditions
- HGV licence is an advantage, although training will be provided to the right candidate
To discuss the role further please contact Nigel Jones, Transport Manager on 01732 227428 or by e-mail to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 27th March 12:00 noon
Interview Date: TBA
To apply please contact the HR team by emailing @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sevenoaks District Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
Sevenoaks – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Sevenoaks District Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.